Chapter 7: Due date

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 2:50 PM
Assalamualaikum.

*Sigh* This semester's subject, Psychology of Learning... I feel very very guilty to Dr Lihanna as I really really can't finish the first assignment she gave, which is the memorizing of Surah Yaasin and Surah Al-Mulk. There are several reasons to it, but I will not make these reasons as excuses for not completing the assignment.

I'm taking 6 Psychology core subjects this semester, and because of that I am so caught up with the assignments till me myself can't breath, as I am drown in it. Besides, I have other commitments for clubs and programs that I involved before this semester start. And most of this is due to my own lacking in time management and laziness.

I really don't know how to say my sorry to Dr. Lihanna for this one. I feel so bad, truly. The due date for this assignment supposedly on 3rd December, which is last week. And this week, on 12th December suppose to be the last date of the reflection on the progress of the memorization. I don't know, I just feel that my responsibility on this assignment is still there. Untill when the final exam that will start 2 weeks from now. *Sigh*

Oh, only Allah knows how bad I feel right now as a student. And I really really regret that I took 6 subjects this semester. Truthfully, it make my life so miserable. Yes, I admit that I am the problem here, and I am not blaming to anyone that I fail to finish up my assignment.

Luckily, the Maze Assignment is in group. Although the progress started quite a bit late, but alhamdulillah, all is well.

0 comments