Today (9 October 2011) or nicely or awesomely written as Nine-Ten-Eleven, is the day I once again start blogging after 2 years I have lost the sense of blogging. Well, the purpose of this blog is to fulfill my assessment for my psychology subject, Psychology of Learning. As Dr. Lihanna instructed all of us to make a blog, so my interest of blogging is reborn, some sort of like that.
The class project that all of us in Dr Lihanna's class have to do is that we have to memorize 2 surahs from Al-Quran which are Yaasin and Al-Mulk or Al-Waqiah. At first, I was shock that the assignment is a little bit different or can I say unique from any other subjects I take this semester. Which also I am gladly to receive because I think it's not that hard. I mean, I don't have to do all the group meetings, research on journals or articles and other heavy workloads.
Truthfully, since last week (or last two weeks, I don't remember) when she given us the assignment, I haven't start any memorizing on any verse yet. InsyaAllah, after this week, I will spend some of my time to try to memorize the surahs. Anyway, it is for my benefit too, duniawi and ukhrawi, InsyaAllah. The first weeks of semester is quite hectic one. Program here and there, assignments keep increasing in number. I'm still trying to adapt with all this situations. Despite all that, I hope I can manage my time carefully to memorize those surahs.
With that I end my first post on this blog. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments