Chapter 3: The Initiative

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Assalamualaikum.

Great Monday morning indeed! *Sarcasm* Today, I took the initiative to try to memorize Surah Yaasin. As we all know, Surah Yaasin probably the most common surah recited because it is being recite almost every Thursday night. I think it is easier to memorize Surah Yaasin first because I already familiar with the verses inside it. 

After a few moment try to memorize it, I realize that I have to know what word is at the beginning of the verse. If I know, then I can continue it. It's like a cue for me. I think I have to improve on that part. I have to remember and memorize the first word of each verse so that I can memorize the surah quickly. That's all for today. ;)

p/s: I know this is a pretty quick post. 

0 comments