Chapter 4 : Hiatus

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Assalamualaikum.

Whoa! My last post was on 10th October! Today is 8th November already! It has been 1 month I haven't post anything for this blog. Dr. Lihanna, I'm really sorry. I didn't post anything doesn't mean that the memorization is not in progress. Hehe :) Well, that is not an excuse. Frankly speaking, I've been so caught up with other assignments that need immediate attention. 

InsyaAllah, I will make use this holiday to memorize Surah Yaasin. As I mentioned before, I can memorize a little bit of the surah, but I need to build some kind of chain that help me to remember the first word of each verse. I'll use the same mushaf, or the same book everyday. In this book, there are 21 pages of Surah Yaasin, so, I'm going to memorize at least 4 pages a day. :)

Okay, that's all for now. I'm also focusing on the 2nd assignment that was given by Dr. Lihanna, which I called Maze Assignment, quite an interesting one, I think. Assalamualaikum

0 comments